Re: Introducing myself - conquest

This is your Jan 2013 answer to my inquiry on just that:

	Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:05:52 +0100
	From: Sebastien Jodogne <s.jodogne@chu.ulg.ac.be>
	To: debian-med@lists.debian.org
	Subject: Re: Orthanc 0.5.0

	> Would you mind giving some hints as to best
	> configure Ginkgo CADx
	>       apt-get install ginkgocadx
	>
	> such that it will nicely interface with ORTHANC ?

	As written in my previous answer, Orthanc does not currently support the "PACS Q/R"
	feature of Ginkgo CADx, because Orthanc does not implement DICOM C-Find SCP and C-Move
	SCP (yet).

Yes, as written on Twitter [1], this status changed on November 2013 with the release of Orthanc 0.7.0. The information above relates to Orthanc 0.5.0.

There is a FAQ entry to help you link Orthanc to Ginkgo CADx [1]. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to ask me.

HTH,
Sébastien-

[1] https://twitter.com/OrthancServer/status/393694004908265472
[2] https://code.google.com/p/orthanc/wiki/FAQ#Configuring_DICOM_Query/Retrieve