Re: Introducing myself - conquest

Dear all,

Perhaps you could give a look at Orthanc [1], that is a lightweight DICOM store that is built on the top of DCMTK, that is already packaged into Debian [2], and that is known to work in combination with Ginkgo CADx since release 0.7.0 [3].

The distribution of Orthanc contains a Python script to easily import DICOM images recursively from a directory [4]. This script uses the REST API of Orthanc.

*Disclaimer*: I am the author of Orthanc.

Cheers,
Sébastien-

[1] http://www.orthanc-server.com/
[2] http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=orthanc&searchon=names&exact=1&suite=all&section=all