Status of bitseq

Hi Tim,

as you know I was checking the status of some packages which are
potentially interesting for BioLinux and stumbled upon bitseq.  I have
updated the packaging in SVN with the exception of these warnings:

W: bitseq: script-with-language-extension usr/bin/extractTranscriptInfo.py
W: bitseq: script-with-language-extension usr/bin/getCounts.py
W: bitseq: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/extractTranscriptInfo.py
W: bitseq: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/getCounts.py

You see we are facing another issue with language extensions in scripts
and I wonder what might be your opinion about this in this specific case.