Re: ELIXIR tools registry participation - richer metadata for our packages

Dear Steffen and Tim,

sounds cool and useful to help people find the right tool for a job in
the long run! I for one would prefer the long representation, with one
entry per binary. If I can find the time, I would even help updating the
metadata files with this kind of information once the format of the
upstream/metadata file you are proposing is stable and documented.

Cheers
Sascha