Re: kmc and fastaq - New upstream release

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Thorsten Alteholz <debian-med@alteholz.de> wrote:
Hi Jorge,

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
It would be wonderful to get kmc in as soon as possible. I would be able to finish the IVA package (kmc and fastaq being a dependency) sooner.

is there a reason why kmc depends on libboost1.54-all-dev whereas 1.55 is already available?

I had made some perliminary tests with several boost versions. I don't have the results anymore, but I think that kmc wouldn't compile with boost 1.56.

But there really is no reason. Me and Sascha changed it to  (>= 1.51).

Thanks again.

Regards,

Jorge