Re: kmc and fastaq - New upstream release

Hi Thorsten

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Thorsten Alteholz <debian-med@alteholz.de> wrote:
Hi Jorge,

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
Does this mean that you'll sponsor the two packages? :)

for kmc you need to take two hurdles: finding a sponsor and pass through the NEW queue. I can only help you with one of them (conflict of interest and stuff like that). So you may choose :-).

:)
It's a tough one.
It would be wonderful to get kmc in as soon as possible. I would be able to finish the IVA package (kmc and fastaq being a dependency) sooner.

Since Steffen hasn't stepped forward to sponsor, I choose you to sponsor kmc. Another FTP Master can handle the migration to NEW.

I don't want to ask more of you, but if you are feeling generous, it would be lovely to have the new fastaq in sid as well...

Kind regards,

Jorge