Re: Error while loading shared libraries

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 08:47:39PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Ups, I was working on an old state - forget this comment.  I'll come
> back later to your original question

... which was about the not found libraries.

Hmmm, I admit I can't build the package.  I suspect a missing
Build-Dependency.  I attached the build log and the cmake log in a
tarball.  May be you can seek for some missing things to enable me
building the package.