Re: Re: [MoM] Packaging Camp for Debian

Hi!

since currently the new processing
What do you mean by "new processing" ?
"processing of NEW"
	https://wiki.debian.org/NewQueue

Thank you !

Since I noticed your latest commits I was trying to build again.  I
noticed that you have added libboost-all-dev which is a bit lazy since
it pulls in a lot of packages which to my (admittedly poor!!)
understanding is not really needed.  So what do you think about this
patch: [...]

I totally agree with you on it.

I noticed the following additional things:
 -- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE).
I'm not sure whether we should provide development documentation for the
package.  If you consider camp as a plain precondition for your final
target that's perfectly fine.  We can wait for a bug report (as always
prefered with patch :-)) until a libcamp-dev user might request the
packaging of the docs.  I just want to inform you that there might be
some room for improvement later.

Indeed, currently this is not necessary for me. We'll see it in the future if
the documentation become necessary.

I'm a bit more concerned that the test suite is not executed.

I didn't seen it before, I try to fix it this afternoon.

Bests,

Corentin