Re: [MoM] Re: Packing of Fw4spl

Hi Corentin,

nice you are able to reproduce the issue and thanks for the pointer to a
solution.  I admit that this is a really strange issue and I'm a bit
concerned that VXL build system is doing some really strange things
here.  Why shouldn't you be able to build some software in a perfectly
valid path like

  /tmp/builds+tests

or whatever.  I guess the vxl authors will not answer this question
quickly enough for our purpose and I'll choose a non-default versioning
by simply replacing the '+' in the suffix by '.' .

This should help in our cause but is a bit .... hmmm, don't know.

Thanks for your help

       Andreas.