Re: [MoM] Re: Packing of Fw4spl

Hi Andreas

I've succeed to get the same CMake issue as you and I think that I know where she comes from.
In the last lines of the main CMakeLists.txt, you can found something like :

IF( ${vxl_BINARY_DIR} MATCHES  \\+ )
  MESSAGE(SEND_ERROR "You cannot have a + in your binary path")
ENDIF( ${vxl_BINARY_DIR} MATCHES  \\+ )
IF( ${vxl_SOURCE_DIR} MATCHES  \\+ )
  MESSAGE(SEND_ERROR "You cannot have a + in your source path")
ENDIF( ${vxl_SOURCE_DIR} MATCHES  \\+ )

If you watch the value of vxl_SOURCE_DIR, you see something like /tmp/buildd/vxl_1.17.0+dfsg It's this '+' which cause the issue. So the deletion of the js files isn't directly the reason of the problem, but instead the way to commit this change.

Best regards,

Corentin