Re: insighttoolki4, (was gccxml is uploaded)

Hello Steve,

> It's worth a try to see if things work, though I'd personally work on getting
> the current configuration building on both architectures before tweaking things
> like this.
I checked it the last two days, and can now confirm: It builds in
cowbuilder sid amd64 and i386 with the configuration that in now in the
SVN.

Since HDF5 will go through this transition, I'd remove the build
dependency for now, upload, and enable it when the new version becomes
available in unstable.

However, since the library package name changed, I can't do the upload.,
and since this upload has to go through NEW anyway, I've also added the
debug package.

best regards
Gert