Re: insighttoolki4, (was gccxml is uploaded)

Thanks to everyone who has worked together on this!  Also, a big
thanks to Steve Robbins,
who maintains the Debian Sid ITK dashboard submissions.

> There still seems to be some work going on regarding the fixes for the
> failing tests, which means later this week I will check back with the
> guys from Kitware to see what are the actual commits I'll have to
> cherry-pick, and then we will hopefully get this package uploaded --
> right before 4.6 is released ;)

Bumping to v4.6.0 is a good option -- freshly tagged. :-)

Otherwise, the hashes are:

 9c54724 BUG: Remove division in inner loop for otsu threshold calculator
 defdd99 BUG: Use tolerant float compare when choosing better otsu threshold
 b3ca416 BUG: Increased OtsuThreshold computation precision
 76c4580 BUG: Increase itkVoronoiPartitioningImageFilterTest1 for 32-bit builds.

Thanks,
Matt