Re: insighttoolki4, (was gccxml is uploaded)

On July 25, 2014 05:37:01 PM Gert Wollny wrote:

> Which brings me to #756015: #660547 is closed for some time now,

I'd forgotten about that!

> did you ever try to build with system hdf5?

I have basically been documenting the flags within debian/rules and this
comment:

  # system HDF5 (omits C++ bindings; Bug #660547)

suggests that I turned off system HDF5 because of the lack of C++ bindings.
I'm sure I haven't tried re-enabling it since.

It's worth a try to see if things work, though I'd personally work on getting
the current configuration building on both architectures before tweaking things
like this.

Best regards,
-Steve