Re: Updating fis-gtm package to 6.1

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
Hi Luis,

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 06:01:44PM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> The fis-gtm package was in the backlog while I was teaching a class
> on VistA at SUNY Albany this Spring.
>
> I can now come back to this task, and look at updating to version 6.1.

I'd like to remember that there is some fixed date where were we should
be ready with this.  According to

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/07/msg00002.html

September 5th should be our deadline.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Andreas,

Thanks for the reminder, and the pointer to the schedule.

This should be fine.

I'm returning from three weeks of travel today, and should be able to resume work on the packaging.

I will reach out to the list with questions, as I'm sure that I will need help and advice.

    Many Thanks

        Luis