Set of R preliminary packages towards (r-bioc-)BioSeqClass - 2Upload!2U

Hello,

Today I prepare a series of Debian packages to get a hand on the BioSeqClass

r-cran-lava
r-cran-prodlim
r-cran-e1071
r-cran-ipred
r-cran-klar
r-cran-tree
r-cran-modeltools
r-cran-coin
r-cran-party
r-bioc-bioseqclass

package, which is all much about machine learning on biological sequences.
Those packages work, but are not nice, yet, in particular those are not
necessarily DFSG clean at the very moment. It is mostly about PDFs shipping
with the source tree. The control file sees only the wording of upstream, which,
er, is commonly not so verbose.

Do you feel like I should upload what I have? I might come to them one by one
over the next months, but not earlier. Help would much be appreciated.
Sponsoring I can happily help with.

Many thanks

Steffen