Re: pyscanfcs, ITP:#751846

Hi Alex,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 08:33:40PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> My bad, that was the last commit which I didn't check :)
> Fixed in the repository.

No problem.

> >   2. python-wxgtk2.8 -> we recieved some bug reports where people want
> >      to bump to wx3.0.  Any chance to try this?
>
> I would be glad to try it, but I couldn't find python bindings for wx3.0
> as far as I see there are only 3 packages: wx3.0-headers, examples
> and localization.

Ahhh, so you probably need to stick to 2.8.  I did not checked.

> Last time I used cme fix dpkg-control to fix the control file.
> It seems that it doesn't work anymore, did you experience any
> problems with it lately ?

I can confirm that I'm using `cme fix dpkg-control` regularly for any of
my packages successfully - but in this case it simply does nothing for
no obvious reason.  I'd recommend contacting the author since he is
quite responsive to problems like this.