Re: pyscanfcs, ITP:#751846

Hi Andreas,

On 06/17/2014 06:52 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Alex,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 04:12:25PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
I am looking for review and upload of my package - pyscanfcs, ITP:#751846.
If everything is fine could you please also grant me the upload privilege?
Without having the time to have a thorough look I see to things:

   1. I doubt that debian/compat with content 9 will fit to
       debhelper (>= 7.4.3)
      lintian will surely blame this.

My bad, that was the last commit which I didn't check :)
Fixed in the repository.

   2. python-wxgtk2.8 -> we recieved some bug reports where people want
      to bump to wx3.0.  Any chance to try this?

I would be glad to try it, but I couldn't find python bindings for wx3.0
as far as I see there are only 3 packages: wx3.0-headers, examples and localization.

Thanks for your work on this, real check later (if nobody else would
beat me for sure)

       Andreas.

Last time I used cme fix dpkg-control to fix the control file.
It seems that it doesn't work anymore, did you experience any problems with it lately ?

Thanks,
Alex