Re: pyscanfcs, ITP:#751846

Hi Alex,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 04:12:25PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> I am looking for review and upload of my package - pyscanfcs, ITP:#751846.
> If everything is fine could you please also grant me the upload privilege?

Without having the time to have a thorough look I see to things:

  1. I doubt that debian/compat with content 9 will fit to
      debhelper (>= 7.4.3)
     lintian will surely blame this.

  2. python-wxgtk2.8 -> we recieved some bug reports where people want
     to bump to wx3.0.  Any chance to try this?

Thanks for your work on this, real check later (if nobody else would
beat me for sure)