Re: [MoM] Corrected the Vcs links for git. Added DH_VERBOSE and DH_OPTIONS to help with debugging the build.

Hi Ian,

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 10:21:58PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> I forgot to ask - should I file a ITP bug so that I generate a Bug ID for
> the changelog file?  I see others doing that but didn't know if I should
> wait until I'm a bit farther along with the packaging before opening the
> bug.

Sooner or later you need to file an ITP bug.  I think it is fine to wait
a bit until we have sorted out the issues with the JavaScript files and
other nasty stumbling stones until we can be sure that we will be able
to upload in a short time frame.  While ITPs in general are a means to
announce that somebody is working on a certain package to avoid
duplicate work we are here dealing with packages which are very specific
and we are even making sufficient noise on the relevant list to let
others know.  Waiting a bit until we have analysed the potential
problems with a package can make sure that the ITP will not hang around
for ages if we might need to wait for new upstream versions for
instance.

But if you feel like "I want to ITP right now" feel free to go for it -
that's perfectly fine.