Re: [MoM] Corrected the Vcs links for git. Added DH_VERBOSE and DH_OPTIONS to help with debugging the build.

Andreas - Thanks.  Thought that might be a good place to start.  I have started to write the rules/install files taking examples from the phpmyadmin package.

Slow going to but at least I am starting to run dpkg-buildpackage and getting something out that has some of the files in it.

Testing to make sure it works will be the hard part.  The OpenEMR package normally ships with both phpGACL and phpmyadmin (both of which are available in Debian repos already).  Probably should yank them from the source and make the package require them for install.

I need to discuss with the OpenEMR mailing list to see if this is realistic or they have heavily modified the source.

More news soon.  Will commit what I have so far before going to bed.
cheers
ian

commit e03522a8e4c1bebe94f265db811d0b52b4231c3f
Author: Ian Wallace <iankarlwallace@gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Jun 6 22:09:54 2014 -0700

    Corrected the Vcs links for git.  Added DH_VERBOSE and DH_OPTIONS to help with debugging the build.

----- End forwarded message -----