Re: [MoM] Getting Started with OpenEMR Package

Hi Ian,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 04:19:06PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> Andreas - Thanks for the response.  My Alioth account is iankarlwallace.  I

I get

   "No Matching Users Found"

when I try to add this user to the Debian Med project and when seeking
for a person matching "Wallace" in the name I get only four entries but
not yours.  Are you really sure that you have properly registered on

    https://alioth.debian.org

and can you confirm that you can ssh to this host?

> created it last evening so if you can add me that would be great.  I will
> continue my reading of the Debian Med Policy/Debian Policy, grab the source
> code for phpmyadmin or some other larger php projects and start looking
> around.
>
> Once you add me I can try checking out the git repo for openemr and
> starting to setup a packaging environment.  Excited to start working on
> this.  I already know that the current package places all the php files in
> /var/www which I think isn't the correct location for them.

A web search "site:debian.org packaging php policy" uncovered

   https://wiki.debian.org/PHP
   http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft-php/html/

Hope this helps.

PS: Please confirm that you are subscribed to this mailing list.