Re: New upstream for python-fitbit (0.1.0)

Hi Iain,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 08:48:42PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Probably for Andreas...
>
> I've uploaded the new upstream for python-fitbit into the Debian Med git[1].
>
> [1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/python-fitbit.git
>
> This is ready for upload to unstable. There is no longer a dependency on
> python-oauth.

Uploaded ... even if I have no clue how git-buildpackage works without a
pristine-tar branch.  Any reason not to use

   git import-orig --pristine-tar <upstreamtarball>

as recommended in policy?  (And any clue how is git-buildpackage the
upstream tarball anyway?)