Re: itk-4.5 and python

Hi Steve,

as expected cowbuilder did run through without problems for the latest upload and i386 + amd64, and the only lintian warning I see is

* libinsighttoolkit4-dev: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/itkTestDriver

lintian infos are:

libinsighttoolkit4.5:
  spelling-error-in-binary
  hardening-no-fortify-functions
  no-symbols-control-file

libinsighttoolkit4-dev:
  possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration

You mentions that you had problems with the build running through,
There is one problem  I have CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS  set to

"-Wall -Wextra -Wdeprecated-declarations -O2 -g -funroll-loops -ftree-vectorize -pthread -march=native -mtune=native"

in the shell, and when I don't undefine these before running svn-buildpackage they are actually used, resulting in failing tests because the compiler issues instructions for aligned reads on un-aligned memory locations. Native in this case is AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1035T.

Best regards,
Gert