Re: itk-4.5 and python

Hi Steve,

the latest upload should now work with only three lintian warnings left,

> W: insighttoolkit4 source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: insighttoolkit4 source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 4.5.1-1

These two you can ignore as I'll fix the changelog to be a non-NMU upload.

W: libinsighttoolkit4-dev: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/itkTestDriver
N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)

Apart from setting the arch properly for the python package I removed the debian/tmp/usr/lib/cmake/WrapITK tree that is installed. It is not available in the ITK package without python enabled, so I assume it is not really needed (at least elastix builds and I can import the python itk package in ipython).

Because of making libITKGDCM static packages that are linked to ITK and don't use the --as-needed linker flag will probably have to be rebuild.

I've started the cowbuilder now, but I expect it to run through without problems.

Best
Gert