Re: Adding python3-biopython

Hi Peter,

thanks for the hint.  In principle it is better to open a bug report via
reportbug (I guess at least the user who requested this is running a
Debian system otherwise he would not have asked for it), but we try to
care for this.

Philipp, please drop a note if you have time constraints.  Technical
hint: I have noted that you recently switched to CDBS.  As far as I
understood the Python policy it is best practice to use dh with
dh_python2 and dh_python3 to easily accomplish what Peter is requesting.