Re: ANTs & Data file license in http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 14:03 -0500, Matthew McCormick wrote:
> Thanks for your work on this!
Actually, Yaroslav did the main bulk of the work, I'm just polishing the
package because I need ANTs now and I want to install it the true Debian
way :)

> I've added in CC the core ANTs developers, Brian, Nick, and Hans, and
> a core NA-MIC member, Jc, to the thread.  They should know the details
> of what files are used and the copyright.  Generally, the
> ANTS/NA-MIC/ITK communities (their is close collaboration between all)
> use liberal data licenses that facilitate reproducibility.
Well, I just asked you first since the data is on a Kitware server,
after all, some details were already discussed in

  https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/issues/40

Only I doubt that "As far as I know, all the test data is [...] public
domain." will pass the Debian ftp-master test, i.e. a definite answer
would be nice.

best regards,
Gert