ANTs & Data file license in http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/

Hi Matt,

besides working on the Python-ITK package I also try to get the package for the latest official ANTs release done. One problem I came across is that they download test data from http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/ during the build.

Since the source packages are supposed to be self contained, I need to include the downloaded data in the package or create a secondary tarball. For both cases I need to add the license of the files to the debian/copyright files.

Yaroslav from NeuroDebian pointed out that the individual files may not be copyrighted, but that the collection may be. Digging through the data at http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/ I found no license information but your name amongst the members of the NA-MIC group. So I write you in the hope that you can give the needed information or point me to the right place where I can find it.

Many thanks,
Gert