Re: Aw: Re: Next sprint proposal

Hi guys,

Saint Malo looks great.
As long as it doesn't disappear of the map like what's happening to the SW of the UK.

Regards,

Jorge

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi Olivier,

St. Malo looks perfect.

Cheers,

TIM

ps.  I've not forgotten finishing the meeting report - just been really
busy all last week.

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England