Re: Next sprint proposal

On 09/02/14 15:50, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> [...]
> 1) in Brittany, in Saint Malo [0]. This is a really nice place (old town
> from pirates and corsairs) with beautiful beach.
>  It needs however a 3 hours train ride from Paris (TGV). There is an
> airport near (Dinard, with RyanAir) but with no bus connection (though I
> could make the shuttle with my car). There are also train and bus
> connections from Rennes, itself connected with Paris by train or plane.

Hi, Olivier.

St. Malo looks very nice, and there are ferries to there from the UK!

My vote is for St. Malo :-)

  Tony.

Registered Office: 15 Highfield Avenue, Banchory, AB31 4FB Scotland (UK)
tel. +44(0)1330 824292                    http://minke-informatics.co.uk
mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk