Next sprint proposal

Hi,
sorry if mail is a duplicate, I had an issue when I sent my previous mail.

After our nice sprint in Stonehaven, I come with a proposal (well ideas
in fact) for the next sprint in France.

There are several options:

1) in Brittany, in Saint Malo [0]. This is a really nice place (old town
from pirates and corsairs) with beautiful beach.
 It needs however a 3 hours train ride from Paris (TGV). There is an
airport near (Dinard, with RyanAir) but with no bus connection (though I
could make the shuttle with my car). There are also train and bus
connections from Rennes, itself connected with Paris by train or plane.

2) Deauville [1], the place where people from Paris goes for the
week-end. There is a small airport for connection with London (fridayt
and sunday), but mainly there are many train connections with Paris (2
hours ride) at a cheap price. There are several hotels near the beach at
affordable price.

[0]
https://www.google.fr/maps/preview/place/Saint-Malo/@48.646282,-2.006653,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x480e81102126bf5d:0xf8e97dadb22be12d
[1]
https://www.google.fr/maps/preview/place/Deauville/@49.3539409,0.075006,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47e1d4bac4578671:0x40c14484fbcf150

We have time to decide, but I want your opinions, ideas and preferences,
for the easiest access for you.

If we find a place that matches for everyone, then we could agree for a
sprint in France.

Please forward the email to anyone interested and not in the list.

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438