Re: Re: Updating fis-gtm package to 6.1

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@debian.org> wrote:
It comes down to a simple question:

    Which fis-gtm version is most useful in the next Debian release?

I think the best way is to release one stable fis-gtm package. Right now I see 272 warnings and 1 error related to the current package.

I will appreciate any guidance and advice
on what to do regarding the hard-links

You could try to use soft links instead of hard links. But I don't know if this has negative side effects to the application.

It might not help in this particular case, but sometimes it is justified to silent a warning with an "override" file if you have good reasons.
http://lintian.debian.org/manual/section-2.4.html

Best
-Dominique