Updating fis-gtm package to 6.1

Andreas,

Given that upstream GT.M recently released its version 6.1:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fis-gtm/files/GT.M-x86-Linux-src/V6.1-000/

It sound like a good idea to update the Debian package for it.

Current fis-gtm package is version 6.0-003.

Following the policy for Git-based packaging, we should be able
to host both versions 6.0 and 6.1 side by side without conflict.

I have checked with Bhaskar and Amul, and we are in agreement
on the benefit of preparing 6.1 for the packaging.

I have volunteered to do the update, and will check on Bhaskar's
and Amul's advice and review as we get ready for testing it.

Given that upstream adopted the CMake build infrastructure
that we developed for the Debian packaging, we anticipate that
this will be a smooth update...   [ ..famous last words...   ;-)    ]

Would you welcome this update at this point ?

  Please let us know,

      Thanks

         Luis