Re: Question about debian/upstream reference

Hello,

> If you look at the BibTeX citation of the paper that you can export from
> the journal's web site you get:
>
> JOURNAL = {Source Code for Biology and Medicine},
> VOLUME = {8},
> YEAR = {2013},
> NUMBER = {1},
> PAGES = {20},
Considering how picky they were with the references within the article,
I guess that their reference input system is very strict and doesn't
allow for journal articles without a number and pages. I will check back
with BMC, because the articles are presented as

  Source Code for Biology and Medicine 2013, 8:20

but the Bibtex entry will result in something like

  Source Code for Biology and Medicine 2013;8(1):20

I'd prefer the first output, because it is what the article citation
looks like on their web page, and the second output makes it look like a
one-page article (although true for the html representation ^^).

I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

Regards,
Ger