Re: AFNI

Hi Yaroslav,

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 02:47:19PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> yeah yeah -- I know, but shuffling that line all the time is unneeded
> due, so was not done...

Hmmm "all the time" sounds a bit like you would do daily or at least
weekly updates ... ;-)

> and the original line was added by dh_make
> anyways -- so let's just blame it ;)

OK, I'm fine with blaming dh_make to any bad thing! ;-)
Just lets keep on blaming it until I write a debian-med-dh-make as
alternative. ;-)

> > Volunteers?????
>
> yeay - where are you??? ;)

I'm sure they are all hidden behind one single stone.  If we only would
manage to find this and turn it around they will all show up and tackle
our stack of easy tasks which nobody has simply time for it. ;-)