Re: Debian enquiry about data files in munsell (fwd)

Hello Andreas,

Am Samstag, 9. November 2013, 10:32:39 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> I have not followed the munsell packaging.  Please get me updated if I
> can do anything.

in version 0.4-1 of r-cran-munsell there was some missing information about
the license of a data file in the upstream package (see e-mails [1, 2]). After
I tried to clarify the situation, I uploaded the new upstream version 0.4.2
and described the license problem in a README.source file [3]. In my opinion, a
new upload of the version 0.4.2-1 would be the best solution, if the
README.source file is fine in its current state.

Kind regards
Benjamin

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2013/08/msg00027.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2013/08/threads.html#00038