Re: Debian enquiry about data files in munsell (fwd)

Hi Benjamin,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 08:27:14PM +0100, Benjamin Eikel wrote:
> In my opinion, a
> new upload of the version 0.4.2-1 would be the best solution, if the
> README.source file is fine in its current state.

Done.

BTW, I needed to `git import-orig --pristine-tar ` the upstream source -
please make sure you have pushed the complete repository next time
before asking for upload.

I did not yet tagged the upload intentionally since the package is not
yet accepted.