Re: Upload GNU Health 2.0 to experimental

* Andreas Tille: " Re: Upload GNU Health 2.0 to experimental" (Mon, 16 Sep 2013
  16:15:57 +0200):

> ... and this is what dbconfig-common is used for.  Mathias, perhaps you
> might like to have a look into dbconfig-common.

Of course, will do. Moved two steps up on my Todo list.

> > I'm eager to hear your comments/suggestions/critique!
>
> I personally like the way to do this.  I admit I never went that far for
> the gnumed-server package and upstream is happy about this.

JFTR: Tryton upstream decided explicitly to not provide all-in-one packages for
reasons of flexibility and security.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6