Re: ITP: HTSeq

> > > The next step would be to file an ITP bug report.  Do you want to do
> > > this yourself or do you want me to do this (on behalf of the team - so
> > > the package wil remain yours).
> >
> > I'd like to submit the ITP, though as I'm still learning how to make a
> > correct ITP I'd like a review first.
>
> +1

So I spoke a bit with #debian-devel and they suggested that there's not huge
reason to file an ITP if the packaging is already done. The ITP is more to cut
down on duplication of effort.

> I usually append the text in a separate paragraph:
>
> The package is maintained in Debian Med team and prepared for upload in
> Git at git://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/python-htseq.git .

That however reminded me I should set Maintainer, Uploader, VCS-Git, and VCS-
Browser control file metadata. (Which I did and pushed).

My last question is its currently Section: python, I was wondering if it
should be Section: science instead. However that might require  a lintian
override.

Diane