Re: best policies for third party Debian packaging and get-orig-source target

Hi Faheem,

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 12:23:58PM +0530, Faheem Mitha wrote:
> It seems there is a long wait in NEW currently. Do you know why that is?

Unfortunately yes.  As far as I know it is simply a lack of manpower.
Recently the ftpmaster team was able to hire some ftp assistants and it
might become better in the next couple of weeks.  I guess some extra
hands might not harm if you can spend some hours per week for such work.