Upload GNU Health 2.0 to experimental

I sent this from a different email address, so my message didn't reach the list. So here it is again!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emilien Klein
Date: 2013/7/28
Subject: Upload GNU Health 2.0 to experimental
To: Debian Med Project List <debian-med@lists.debian.org>

Hi team,

I've updated our GNU Health svn repo to the latest upstream 2.0 version.
Could one of you review the changes and upload to experimental?

I have tested the upgrade script by running them manually in a VM where I have Tryton 1.6 and GNU Health 1.8.1 installed (thanks to snapshots.d.o). The upgrade script runs successfully, but I couldn't yet validate that it's run properly when installing the .deb:

It's a 2-step process:
- I first install the new .deb (using `dpkg -i`). The configuration is not run/fails, since Tryton is not yet updated to 1.8
- then update the system (using `aptitutde full-upgrade`) which updates Tryton to 1.8. At that moment, GNU Health is configured, but the upgrade script (managed by dbconfig-common) is not called.

Once the package is uploaded to experimental, we'll be able to test a "real" upgrade scenario, where all is managed by apt-get/aptitude. (I could also set up a local debian repository, but can't find the time just right now)

Let me know!
   +Emilien