Re: contribute to useful tasks in medecine

Hi Julien

It is a very idea to translate package descriptions in french. I think that users do not always understand english.

I have the feeling that the debian med wiki pages should be translated also. May be we can discuss this together here and also try to improve the wiki content.

Éric