contribute to useful tasks in medecine

Hello,

  I'm graduate in Electronics and have a keen interest for medecine aspects .
Several projects look great:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Health

  I have a basic understanding of Debian (I'm able to build LAMP server , to perform computing tasks from bash . I read http://formation-debian.via.ecp.fr/formation-debian.pdf a book from several students in one of best engineering schools in France) . For my first time, I'll be at http://debconf13.debconf.org/ . My native language is french .

  I don't know exactly where I could be the most useful (in helping the packages or in translating them ) ?

--
Best regards
Julien Dordoigne