Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Hi Eric,

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 11:53:38PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:

> >> Ok I've changed the port to 22
>
> > I have no idea why you decided for
> > something else.
>
> I didn't decide anything, this is the default subversion configuration
> file installed in my home path.

I'm temped to say in upper case letters: "No, I can not believe this at
all."  I have never seen anything else than Port 22 and if this would be
the case there would have been some other reports about this problem.
BTW, there is also no such thing than "default subversion configuration
file installed in users home path".  Debian does not install anything in
users home path.  May be some local admin has put some broken config
into /etc/skel?

> May be we can report this as a bug in the subversion package?

No.  There must be some other cause of your problem than the subversion
package.  There is no way for the package to put anything into users
home directories.

> And/or
> add an information on the alioth documentation page:
>
>     http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Svn
>
> And may be also the debian med wiki?

I do not think that some single case (yours) would be a good reason to
add stumbling stones to the docs which do not exist by default.