Re: bugs about "crashed with exit code 139"

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 03:17:10PM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> you all have seen many many bugs from forallsecure, getting all the same
> crash exit code.
>
> Does anymore has a hint on the root cause of this? I can't imagine this
> does not come from the same root cause considering the numerous bugs
> found.

See the thread "Reporting 1.2K crashes" on debian-devel.  I did not look
closely on any of the reports yet (and only reports in your own packages
are available to you for now), but unless they are all crashing a common
library, they are probably destinct.  They are using a new "automatic
bug finding system", likely involving some fuzzing.

Michael