Re: bugs about "crashed with exit code 139"

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 03:17:10PM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> Hi,
> you all have seen many many bugs from forallsecure, getting all the same
> crash exit code.
>
> Does anymore has a hint on the root cause of this? I can't imagine this
> does not come from the same root cause considering the numerous bugs found.

here you can find some explanation:

and this is what I would regard as a reasonable action:

I forewarded some of the mails to three upstreams and will continue step
by step.  I personally did not even dived into the code to find some
solution for a single bug and I hope we will be able to cooperate with
upstream on this.