Re: Hint for some imaging software from Fedora Medical SIG

Hi everybody,

On Thu, 16 May 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
You might like to check this Wiki page for further interesting programs
besides Seg3D[2] and msvtk[3].  I might consider creating a packaging
skeleton if this helps.  Any takers for packaging?

shouldn't we begin with an entry in the task list and maybe a RFP-bug?
And if someone/Andreas is doing this, aren't the other software packages from SCI (the Seg3D developers) interesting as well?

   Thorsten