Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:07:54 +0200
From: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
To: medical-sig@lists.fedorahosted.org
Subject: Re: Last updates

Hi Mario,

nice to hear about this success in Fedora medical SIG

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:24:08PM +0200, Mario Ceresa wrote:
> * Seg3D 2 - Segmentation
> * msvtk - Multi-scale visualization toolkit

These are good hints also for Debian.  We should put these on our todo
list.

> An updated page with current status of all these packages is:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Medical_Imaging

You might like to check this Wiki page for further interesting programs
besides Seg3D[2] and msvtk[3].  I might consider creating a packaging
skeleton if this helps.  Any takers for packaging?

[1] https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/medical-sig/2013-May/000280.html
[2] http://www.sci.utah.edu/cibc/software/42-seg3d.html (First hit at G)
    http://www.sci.utah.edu/software/seg3d.html (on Wiki)
[3] http://www.msvtk.org/