Removing myself from some Uploaders fields.

Hello everybody,

I am listed as Uploader in more than 100 pakcages, which getting unsustainable
given that my work may claim more of my time in the next months.  Also, the
debian-policy and mime-support packages are taking some the time that I used
to dedicate to Debian Med.

I will progressively remove myself from the Uploader field of some packages
that I am not following closely.  In parallel, I welcome more than ever others
to work on the packages I created (I know I have been a bit territorial some
times).

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy