Post Wheezy release remarks

Hi,

since Wheezy is released now also the Debian Med team deserves a big
thanks for its great work to make Debian the best distribution for
medical care and biological research.

If you look at the amount of packages that migrated from unstable to
testing recently (look here[1] for the string "MIGRATED to testing") you
know that we kept on with our speed to include relevant applications
even at freeze time.  If somebody might imagine some specific Debian Med
internal release goals for Jessie this should probably be discussed now.

Thanks to all team members for their great work

      Andreas.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2013-May/thread.html