Re: MIA upload

Hello,

I've added two patches to the upload, a regression fix and some change a
colleague of mine needed in some experimental code.

If I interpreted the messaged correctly the other version is not yet
uploaded to ftp-master, but to avoid any complications if it happens
while I'm writing this I tagged the debian/2.0.9-1 version before adding
the patches and I did a "dch -i" which changed the 2.0.9-1 changelog
entry to 2.0.9-2, so I guess that this is not really correct.

Best wishes,
Gert